Al Krug's home page
- Born... well let's just say a half century ago.
- Raised in Miamisburg, OH.
- B.S. degree from Miami University, Oxford, OH.
- Four years as Locomotive Engineer for Penn Central RR in SW Ohio.
- Three years in the U.S. Army.
- 13 months in Korea.
- 2 years at Redstone Arsenal (Huntsville), AL teaching radar repair and missile guidance systems. (Hey! He really is a rocket scientist).
- 34 years as Locomotive Engineer
for Burlington Northern (now BNSF) at Sheridan, WY.
- Pictures of me in 1976 and 2001.